Less than 48 hours until V day, store windows are stocked full of lovey-dovey adverts and rom-coms are skipping on our TV screens.
Valentine’s day is actually one of my five top holidays. I love how excited people get over it. The teddies, the jewellery, the chocolate and sweets, the romantic getaways, etc. It’s all so cute and sweet.
So I thought it might be nice to create delicious pieces of chocolate gooey sweetness for you to give to your little pieces of sweetness. Every bite has melted chocolate in it and is moist like a brownie.
Once again, if you recreate them and share them on social, tag it #girlonthursday so I can check them out and share your version on my channels.
- 1 Tablespoon of cold water
- 200g of Butter
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 Medium eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 2 Tablespoons of cocoa
- 2 cups of Gluten-free self raising flour
- 200g chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non-stick baking spray.
2. In a large saucepan over a medium heat, place cocoa powder, water and butter.Once melted stir in the brown sugar.
3.Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes then beat in the eggs and vanilla.
4.Stir in the flour and add the roughly chopped chocolate.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tins and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Once done, cool in the tray on a wire rack and decorate as you please.